Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friends for fall of 2013!
Ask Buffalo State > Prospective and Accepted Students > Meet other students
Justinkashi
Hey so Im Justin. Im going to be studying Physics. I wanted to make friends with other new students before august smile.gif
TreborHG
QUOTE (Justinkashi @ Mar 11 2013, 11:14 PM) *
Hey so Im Justin. Im going to be studying Physics. I wanted to make friends with other new students before august smile.gif

hey bro. My name is steven and I'll go there for the fall semester too. You have got fbook or twitter?
Justinkashi
QUOTE (TreborHG @ Mar 11 2013, 11:38 PM) *
hey bro. My name is steven and I'll go there for the fall semester too. You have got fbook or twitter?

https://www.facebook.com/justinkashikasendorf
ToriR
QUOTE (Justinkashi @ Mar 12 2013, 12:14 AM) *

Hey i'm Tori and am also looking for some friends for this august. I am going to be studying Forensic Chem. (:
Damaris
Hey i'm Damaris looking for some friends. I'll be majoring in Music Education! smile.gif
ncharter
QUOTE (Justinkashi @ Mar 12 2013, 12:14 AM) *

Hey my name is Noelle I am also going to be a freshman this incoming fall 2013. I am going in undecided.
KayceeBarris
Hey! I'm Kaycee and will be going to Buffalo State his upcoming fall for media and communications. I'm interested in making new friends before the fall so it's less awkward when meeting new people. If anyone is interested you can add me on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kaycee.barris?ref=tn_tnmn) smile.gif
melaniecallaghan15
Hey I'm Mel. I will be majoring in phycology next year. I want to make new friends before August and I am also looking for a room mate. Feel free to add me on Facebook-Melanie Callaghan.(: Also does anyone know if there's a Facebook group?

Justinkashi
QUOTE (ToriR @ Mar 21 2013, 09:47 AM) *
Hey i'm Tori and am also looking for some friends for this august. I am going to be studying Forensic Chem. (:

Hey Tori, forensic chem huh? Very very cool. Message me on facebook maybe? https://www.facebook.com/justinkashikasendorf
Justinkashi
QUOTE (ncharter @ Mar 30 2013, 05:46 PM) *
Hey my name is Noelle I am also going to be a freshman this incoming fall 2013. I am going in undecided.

Hey Noelle!
Student Ambassador
QUOTE (Damaris @ Mar 24 2013, 07:32 PM) *
Hey i'm Damaris looking for some friends. I'll be majoring in Music Education! smile.gif

Hi! I'm a Music major (not Ed, but I know lots about it), so if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! smile.gif

Mandi, Student Ambassador
Damaris
QUOTE (Student Ambassador @ Apr 2 2013, 08:30 AM) *
Hi! I'm a Music major (not Ed, but I know lots about it), so if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! smile.gif

Hi! What's the department like! I know it's small haha, but that's pretty much all I know. A little scared for my audition. smile.gif
Damaris
QUOTE (Student Ambassador @ Apr 2 2013, 08:30 AM) *

Also! I'm sorry to bother! But I know that buff has suites for music students. Do you live in the suite? If so do you like it? Haha
danielle8
Hey, my name is Danielle and I'm going to be studying biology. I'm open to meeting new friends
MirandHammond
Hi, I'm Miranda. I'm going in undecided, but I'm planning on going on to Speech-Language Pathology.

You can find me on facebook - Miranda Hammond
cassiemercedez
[b]Hey im Cassandra i will be attending buffalo state this august, Im hoping i can find a roommate before i go and meet some new friends. I will be staying at porter my major is photography, im very silly peaceful person. i get hyper sometimes and i love listening to music, all types of music. ;) p.s. i have a twitter facebook and instagram message me if your interested [b/]
Edward BAbbey
Hi Friends!
I'm Edward Babbey, so interested in art and visualizing. Now-a-days, I'm studying in under our personal trainer. smile.gif
ZAlexPop
Hey everyone! My name is Zivko (just call me Alex, it's much easier). I'm majoring in business admin and accounting. I play volleyball and basketball, and I also sing (sorta) and act. You can find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alex.popovski.7?ref=tn_tnmn so yeah. I can't wait to meet some new people!
hermione12490
Hi everyone, I'm Paula. I'm not new to the school- I'm a "senior" but would like some company while on campus. I am a Hospitality Major if that helps smile.gif
MissJulia92
Hey smile.gif I'm Julia. I'm in my last year but my friends have graduated and I'm looking for new friends. I'm a criminal justice major with a minor in psychology. If you want to talk or something my Facebook is:

https://www.facebook.com/jlange2892

Just send me a message and tell me you're from here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.