Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> deadline for summer session C tuition payment

m327
post Apr 4 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #1 

• Group: Members
  • Member No.: 15,911

I do not have any financial aid left for summer classes therefore i will need to pay on my own. I need to take a summer class in Summer Session A and another in C. I need to register on April 6th. when is my tuition payment deadline for the C class? I have the cash for my session A class but just need to know, will i need all of the tuition up front (for both classes) or will i have more time to come up with the payment for the C class? (I read tuition is due during the 1st week when the class starts)
Go to the top of the page
+Reply
FINAIDADM
post Apr 4 2012, 10:49 AM
Post #2 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 203

QUOTE (m327 @ Apr 4 2012, 10:15 AM) *
I do not have any financial aid left for summer classes therefore i will need to pay on my own. I need to take a summer class in Summer Session A and another in C. I need to register on April 6th. when is my tuition payment deadline for the C class? I have the cash for my session A class but just need to know, will i need all of the tuition up front (for both classes) or will i have more time to come up with the payment for the C class? (I read tuition is due during the 1st week when the class starts)

+Reply
FINAIDADM
post Apr 4 2012, 10:51 AM
Post #3 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 203

You should email your question to the Student Accounts Office at stuaccts@buffalostate.edu.

Financial Aid Office

+Reply

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 10:01 PM