Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> rooming assignments

Guest_ekrolewicz_*
post Aug 1 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #1 

• Guests

has anyone gotten their romming assignments for Fall 2011 yet? I tried logging into the rhino lookup page but it keeps saying "invalid id/password"...I'm guessing that I am just not in the system yet, but of course Reslife isn't answering my emails as always seems to be the case.
Go to the top of the page
+Reply
Guest_ekrolewicz_*
post Aug 2 2011, 06:44 AM
Post #2 

• Guests

I called the office and they said "late this week or early next week", incase anyone else is wondering too!

+Reply
LisaPyo
post Aug 3 2011, 09:02 PM
Post #3 

• Group: Members
  • Member No.: 22,163

QUOTE (ekrolewicz @ Aug 2 2011, 06:44 AM) *
I called the office and they said "late this week or early next week", incase anyone else is wondering too!

if you log into your banner account, click the student tab, and then towards the bottom it will say MyHousing. Click on that, and that brought me to show me my housing assignment and my suitemates.
+Reply
LisaPyo
post Aug 3 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #4 

• Member No.: 22,163

QUOTE (SpartanPhalanx1 @ Aug 3 2011, 10:05 PM) *
I think that they are slowly adding people. It seems others could see their roomates in banner for a few days, but I could not until today. Also, RHINO WAS down, but that is not surprising as I assume they are switching over to using Banner instead.

the banner MYhousing thing was so much easier than the rhino thing.
i tried like 20 times on the rhino thing but i got nothing.
+Reply
Guest_JeremyJ_*
post Aug 3 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #5 

• Guests

many people are getting their assignments now on banner. last i checked rhino was down
+Reply
Guest_ekrolewicz_*
post Aug 4 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #6 

• Guests

i got mine this morning on myhousing through banner, I've heard they might not be the final assignments though I am still waiting for an email
+Reply
Churchopia88
post Aug 4 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #7 

• Member No.: 23,192

According to MyHousing, I have a room in Moore. However, under Roommate(s)/Suitemate(s) it says none. Does this mean I've been assigned to a single or have they just not posted my roommates yet?
+Reply
IgnoranceisBlisS
post Aug 5 2011, 08:10 AM
Post #8 

• Member No.: 14,313

QUOTE (Churchopia88 @ Aug 4 2011, 09:54 AM) *
According to MyHousing, I have a room in Moore. However, under Roommate(s)/Suitemate(s) it says none. Does this mean I've been assigned to a single or have they just not posted my roommates yet?

The same thing happens to me too! What does this mean? I want to make sure that Buff State hasn't messed up & roomed me with people I didn't sign up to live with dry.gif
+Reply
Crazyforfixies
post Aug 5 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #9 

• Member No.: 19,925

So far from what I can tell buffalo state is filled with a bunch of idiots working. How does everything get so messed up that ppl are getting placed in halls that they didnt sign up to live in. I checked off every freshman hall but perry and I got perry
+Reply
Guest_Crys_*
post Aug 5 2011, 11:22 AM
Post #10 

• Guests

I would disregard the Rhino website that was previously used for room assignment lookups. Just go by what the MyHousing page says that's in your Banner.
+Reply

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 07:46 PM