Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Down to the good stuff

Michelle08
post Feb 8 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #1 

• Group: Members
  • Member No.: 2,924

So, I've heard a lot of good things, and a lot of bad things about Buffalo State College and it's helped me think more about my choices. I thank everyone who replied to my 2 other posts, but now I want to know about the fun stuff!!!

What would you say is the best place to go on the weekends for someone who is what some call "straight edge?" (if you don't know, I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc)

Are there any bars that anyone favors for than the other, are there any I should stay away from?

Anything else you like about weekend life...or don't like. Any responses you have will be helpful!!!
Go to the top of the page
+Reply
mathgeni
post Feb 8 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #2 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Super Mods
  • Member No.: 1,009

QUOTE (Michelle08 @ Feb 8 2007, 05:13 PM) *
So, I've heard a lot of good things, and a lot of bad things about Buffalo State College and it's helped me think more about my choices. I thank everyone who replied to my 2 other posts, but now I want to know about the fun stuff!!!

What would you say is the best place to go on the weekends for someone who is what some call "straight edge?" (if you don't know, I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc)

Are there any bars that anyone favors for than the other, are there any I should stay away from?

Anything else you like about weekend life...or don't like. Any responses you have will be helpful!!!

My best suggestion is just to find a great group of friends who have similar interests and like to do stuff as a group like playing board games and other kinds of games. I don't drink or do any of that kind of stuff and on the weekends I just hang out with friends and do fun stuff (saturday at least- sunday is the homework day for most of my friends and myself)

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
+Reply
post Feb 9 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #3 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 662

I agree with mathgeni. Just find a group of friends who like to do the same type of things that you do. Mostly on the weekends, when I do stay on campus, I play board games and watch movies with friends.
+Reply

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 12:44 AM