Effective Fall 2013, there are now 2 cross-registration programs for full-time, matriculated (declared major), undergraduate-level students. Forms are available in the lobby of Moot Hall or at the Registrar's Office service window. Additional information can be found on the Registrar's Office website
.SUNY UG Program
Western New York (WNY) Consortium Agreement
- Up to 6 credit hours per semester (fall and spring).
- Cross-registration is at a SUNY college.
- Credits from host college brought back to home college as transfer credits.
- If you drop below full-time at your home college, you may be liable for tuition at the host college.
- Form available (SUNY Cross-Registration Agreement) in the lobby at the Registrar's Office, Moot Hall 210.
- Student is cross-registering at one of the private colleges listed that participates in the WNY Consortium agreement:
- Students must abide by the rules and regulations and deadlines of the college where he/she cross registers.
- Student may cross register only for the approved course that is listed on your form. One course limit per semester (fall and spring).
- Students must continue as full time students at their home college during the semester in which they cross register in order to be eligible to receive credit through the cross registration program. A student who drops below full time status will forfeit any credits earned at the host college.
- Students may register for undergraduate courses only.
- Student may not register for Independent Study.
- Credit hours and final grade count toward cumulative average.
- There is no cross-registration program during J-Term or Summer.
- Grades will be forwarded to the home college.
- Form available (Western New York Consortium Undergraduate Cross Registration Request Form) in the lobby at the Registrar's Office, Moot Hall 210.
Moot Hall 210