Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I will not be able to attend orientation., Read

TreborHG
post Mar 1 2013, 12:36 AM
Post #1 

• Group: Members
  • Member No.: 60,847

I'm a transfer student for the fall semester. I know that orientation is said to be mandatory but now I see that I will not be able to attend it on that date which seems to be on August 23. Is there ANYway that I can take the orientation at a later date for the fall semester? What will happen if I'm not there? I will be living on campus since I live in nyc so the earliest date I'll be able to move in would be the 24th or the 25th, right before classes start.
Is there ANYWAY I can fix this problem in advance or anyone I can contact about this?

My situation might change but right now I don't think I will be able to make it on that day. Any help?
Go to the top of the page
+Reply
Student Ambassad...
post Mar 5 2013, 09:38 AM
Post #2 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 34,425

QUOTE (TreborHG @ Mar 1 2013, 12:36 AM) *
I'm a transfer student for the fall semester. I know that orientation is said to be mandatory but now I see that I will not be able to attend it on that date which seems to be on August 23. Is there ANYway that I can take the orientation at a later date for the fall semester? What will happen if I'm not there? I will be living on campus since I live in nyc so the earliest date I'll be able to move in would be the 24th or the 25th, right before classes start.
Is there ANYWAY I can fix this problem in advance or anyone I can contact about this?

My situation might change but right now I don't think I will be able to make it on that day. Any help?

I would suggest contacting the Admissions office once you are accepted and have received information regarding applying for Orientation. They should be able to help you with this!

Mandi, Student Ambassador
+Reply
TreborHG
post Mar 6 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #3 

QUOTE (Student Ambassador @ Mar 5 2013, 09:38 AM) *
I would suggest contacting the Admissions office once you are accepted and have received information regarding applying for Orientation. They should be able to help you with this!

I was already accepted and I'm going to start this fall
+Reply
Student Ambassad...
post Mar 12 2013, 08:39 AM
Post #4 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 34,425

QUOTE (TreborHG @ Mar 6 2013, 08:09 PM) *
I was already accepted and I'm going to start this fall

Have you received your Banner ID with information about how to register for Orientation? Considering that you are already accepted and plan on attending in the fall, I would call the Orientation Office and explain your issue.

+Reply
TreborHG
post Mar 12 2013, 11:21 AM
Post #5 

QUOTE (Student Ambassador @ Mar 12 2013, 09:39 AM) *
Have you received your Banner ID with information about how to register for Orientation? Considering that you are already accepted and plan on attending in the fall, I would call the Orientation Office and explain your issue.

I was actually accepted for the spring 2013 semester and defered my admission for the fall. I have my banner I.D. Thanks, I will contact them
+Reply

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 11:36 AM