Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
post Jan 23 2017, 11:07 AM
Post #1 

  • Guests

The Leaves of Absence Policy has recently changed, and new forms to support the change are available online.

Matriculated undergraduate and graduate students who wish to leave the college for academic, financial, medical, military, or personal reasons may be granted a leave of absence for up to one full calendar year. A leave of absence may be renewed one time, for a maximum absence of up to two full calendar years. A student’s cumulative GPA will not exclude him or her from being able to take a leave.

Students who submitted their leave of absence paperwork during the fall 2016 semester can take up to two years away from college, while the one-year eligibility applies to all students moving forward.

The undergraduate leave of absence form (PDF, 233 KB) and the graduate leave of absence form (PDF, 237 KB) can be found on the Registrar's Office website.

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 05:09 AM