Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Novice in Buffalo state

Guest_simi_*
post Feb 20 2013, 11:35 PM
Post #1 

• Guests

Hello guys.. this is Simi and new here. Looking for your help in exploring Buffalo state. I will be grateful to all who will be with me in my journey with Buffalo state.
Go to the top of the page
+Reply
Student Ambassad...
post Feb 21 2013, 02:32 PM
Post #2 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderator
  • Member No.: 34,425

QUOTE (simi @ Feb 20 2013, 11:35 PM) *
Hello guys.. this is Simi and new here. Looking for your help in exploring Buffalo state. I will be grateful to all who will be with me in my journey with Buffalo state.

entertainment news

Hi Simi,

There are many things you can do here at Buffalo State. Now I am not sure if you are a resident or a commuter but either way you can explore and get involved on campus in many ways. If you are a commuter, there is a specific program in Student Life for just commuters. It is called the Commuter Assistance Program. Another thing is Bengal Pause. It is a time when all of campus (few exceptions) have a break throughout the day (On Tuesdays and Thursdays only) from 12:15-1:40 and gather in the Campbell Student Union, to eat lunch, socialize, attend an event and organizations/offices table. (which just means, they sit at a table and give out information about their club, their fraternity, or their department). It is a great time to meet people and join any event that interest you. The next thing I can say is, if you are interested in any sports, you can attend a game and support your Bengals. You can look for those dates at the Buffalo State website in the Athletics tab at the bottom of the page.

For some specific information there is more at www.buffalostate.edu/studentlife that you can look at to see what sparks you best!

I hope that kind of helps a bit!

Student Ambassador, B.D. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Reply

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2017 - 04:25 PM